• An online mobile photo –sharing, video sharing and social networking services that enables user to take pictures and videos.
• Share them publicly or privately as well as Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr.
• Available on Apple Ios, Android and Windows Phone.
WHO IS THE CO-FOUNDER?
- Kevin Systrom is the (CEO), co-founder of Instagram while Mike Krieger is the Technical Leader.
|Alma mater||Stanford University|
|Known for||Co-Founder & CEO of Instagram|
|Net worth||US$400 million (2013)|
- It was launched on October 6, 2010.
- Kevin sold Instagram to Facebook for 1 billion dollars in cash and stock.
- 1 million users in 3 months.
- Now, has 300 million users bigger than twitter user.
WHY INSTAGRAM IS CREATED?
- Transforming our photos into professional snapshots.
- To help us to take picture once and share instantly.
- Optimized uploading experienced to be fast and efficient.
- Innovative & creative platform.
- Connection with other social networks: Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Free application: No cost, available for both Apple & Google Play stores.
- Mobile platform: Dependent on wireless or cellular data service.
- Only for those who have android or Iphone.
- Limited in commenting & 'liking'.